Lifeware – Pioneers of SaaS for Life Insurance
Lifeware was founded in 1998 in Switzerland, when a leading group of mathematicians, physicists and computer scientists decided to combine their expertise and innovative thinking about the life insurance business into their own company. The wide spectrum of competences owned by the Lifeware team, ranging from design and development of life-insurance products to their day-to-day management, brought us to develop an innovative business approach and a completely new and unique set of software tools for the life insurance sector. Lifeware’s service is key to significant cost reduction. It gives Lifeware’s clients a competitive market advantage and new scope in the relationship with their customers.
Have you recently graduated, and do you speak Italian as if it were your mother tongue looking for an exciting, multi-layered, and expandable position where your input and contribution is valued, and you can actively participate in building and improving our Service? Join our new Customer Service & Life Insurance Operations Team! As an
Innovative problem solver – Customer & Service Operations
Life Insurance / Fintech
you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of life insurance contracts, and all related transactions and requests by providing timely, accurate, and practical support to agents and policyholders in Italy. Furthermore, you continuously optimize processes to handle customer inquiries efficiently and to ensure a high service quality standard.
We would love to hear from you if:
- you have a strong interest in the Life insurance business (prior experience of the insurance industry is not mandatory);
- you enjoy interacting with people and taking care of their needs;
you love to analyse, optimise, and improve workflows and processes;
- you are good at developing and maintaining meaningful relationships;
- you look forward to collaborating with software engineers to improve the management system;
- you are a dedicated person who tackles everything from simple tasks to highly complex projects wholeheartedly and gets them done;
- you are passionate about technology and wish to see yourself programming in the future (we can teach you).
You will find:
- an international, buzzing team happy to support and help;
- an informal and barrier-free working environment;
- plenty of room to choose your own challenges and responsibilities.
Ready to embark on the journey?
Send us your CV and motivation letter to
Inès, our HR manager is looking forward getting to know you!